Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Same for all factions?

CuteLilBunny
CuteLilBunny
✭✭
What it says on the tin.
Shouriko Dark Elf Ebonheart Pact

When the housecat gives away your position.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the main quest is the exact same for all factions ;) you only need to create one character to experience all zones and quests in this game. Trying a new class is always fun though. ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • CuteLilBunny
    CuteLilBunny
    ✭✭
    I'm just gonna assume you beat all of this.

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been playing on PC since April 2014, have a veteran rank character in every faction, and love the small things like fishing. I don't have a max level yet (highest is VR12) but I have definitely seen most of the sites, but not all ;) I like to help new players because I know I had a tough time when I started. So I hope the people I help will pay it forward and help others (now - if they know something someone else doesn't, or later down the road when you're more experienced)

The main story isn't even the end of the game, there will be more for you to explore and harder bosses to beat once you get past it ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • CuteLilBunny
    CuteLilBunny
    ✭✭
    then u can tell me........what do you do with an Argonian

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    then u can tell me........what do you do with an Argonian

Use him as an extra inventory mule.

JK. I don't have an argonian, but most people that I see that have them are healers, and constantly use potions due to the racial passive :)
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    The main story isn't even the end of the game, there will be more for you to explore and harder bosses to beat once you get past it ;)

Thats where I come in... :P

47-Bunny-Picture.jpg

This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »

Thats where I come in... :P

47-Bunny-Picture.jpg

@shunravi yes, yes it is.

I'm going to follow you around now for all the awesome vids and pics haha
  • CuteLilBunny
    CuteLilBunny
    ✭✭
    ............boom awesome strikes again