Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tank build

Warhulk
Warhulk
I'm new to ESO and just wondering what is the best route to build a meat shield. I am a level 7 Emperial Dragon night in the Ebonheart pact. This game is more strategic than Skyrim was.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I must say you picked an awesome race/class combo for tanking. That's actually what I run. You can look around in the forums, or reddit. I'm not huge into builds, so what I use is probably not the best build out there, but I can share it if you like.

In general though, at that low level just try new skills and level them up. You don't have all the "best" tank skills available to you yet, but it will be helpful to level everything up for future.

You will definitely need puncture from sword and board skill line, as you use that to taunt.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Warhulk
    Warhulk
    Thank you MissBizz