Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for vampire bite Xbox One

Frandelio
Frandelio
Soul Shriven
If anyone can, can you bite me I've been farming for a while and only have gotten warewolfs MSG GT-Standbye v
  • Alavara
    Alavara
    Yeah, vampires don't even appear :/
  • djbberry1s
    djbberry1s
    Soul Shriven
    No where on the map at all??
  • Alavara
    Alavara
    They do. But they haven't spawned for a while. I've been trying to get bit for 2 days. I always come an hour before nightfall and they just don't spawn.
  • djbberry1s
    djbberry1s
    Soul Shriven
    Where have you been going to and I'll try it when I log on today
  • Frandelio
    Frandelio
    Soul Shriven
    It's just been warewolfs the last few days :(
  • Alavara
    Alavara
    Bangkorai. Literally sit there and nothing. And people say it has to do with the moon cycle but it doesn't make sense to me.
  • xiixeno
    xiixeno
    Soul Shriven
    It has to be a new moon I believe.
  • Alavara
    Alavara
    They said the new moon was today or whatever, but it's not. It's the waning crescent. Been doing this all night. I've also got scammed several times trying to pay someone to turn me into a vamp. Pathetic.
  • djbberry1s
    djbberry1s
    Soul Shriven
    That's what I hear too (the moon)..I am beginning to think that
    It happens at different places randomly but I don't know what places or the time frame that you would need to be their
    And hints or suggestions???
  • Alavara
    Alavara
    Well, if the moon cycle is true, the New Moon should be next, but I have no idea when. I was hoping sometime today, but it might be tomorrow or Monday. But then again...who knows :/ Wish they would fix this and just have it a normal random encounter/spawn thing. Or make it where any vampire creatures you fight can give you the disease. Especially the ones that spawn at the anchors.
  • djbberry1s
    djbberry1s
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah that would be the best idea
  • nataliepaige21
    Yeah been trying to get the vampire bite myself for awhile now :( been going to every know spawn location with friends staying at them and nothing. I swear as soon as I get bit and am able to be a vampire I'm giving it out for free just so people don't have to go through this crap
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, all.
    We are closing this thread because there is already a thread on this topic. Keeping threads consolidated allows us to help players more efficiently and facilitates the visibility of different issues. We encourage you to head to that thread to continue your discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.