The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

aldermeri guild?

crazygringle
crazygringle
Soul Shriven
Been trying to get a guild everyday now lol...i really want to try out these group dungeons...anyone fancy adding me?

Psn:crazygringle
  • leafmist
    leafmist
    hey!
    We're a small but active group of around 14 members, across all ages, both sexes, infact I'd LOVE more ladies to join me!
    And all nationalities all we require is some of your time, humour and willingness to help other guildies

We are currently rolling thru dungeons most evenings, with higher level members helping others to gear and level up there is always something going on!!

If we sound like the guild for you please add my psn chilipepper32
    Or any of our officers
    Leafbladestorm
    Aaronandholly
    Crafted666

We also run a social,an very active guild FB page,
  • Vetterken
    Vetterken
    Soul Shriven
    Hi all I'm the guild leader of a Belgian guild Rwina Boys a PvP and PvE based guild. Min level 15 and an e-mail with your experience in mmorpg's is all it takes. We are an 18+ proffesional guild english is the common language. We've been active on multiple mmo's. Send me an e-mail with your psn and experience I' ll try to answer a.s.a.p
  • Vetterken
    Vetterken
    Soul Shriven
    E-mail: vetterjaan@gmail.com
  • NafyusPSN
    NafyusPSN
    Aldmeri Dominion

Let me start by telling you a few things about us. We have a smaller more personal guild called The Cursed Company ingame. We like playing in a small group, but sometimes we would really like to take part in large scale battles. We used to work for larger guilds in order to do so. But the time has come to branch out and seek bigger things. What we would like to do is unite lots of other smaller and more personal guilds for the purpose of of large scale battles, trade and allies. We’re NOT interested in interfering with your guilds, or your rules or how you play the game. We’re NOT looking to take control or tell you what to do. We want you to fight under you own colours, have your own identity. You know your own guild better than anyone, which means you play better in your own guild. We want to help each other, trade with each other and most of all fight alongside each other and share the spoils of war. In future we would like to arrange mass PVP events. We want to assemble the mightiest most diverse army Tamriel has ever seen.

We are a new Guild and most of the players are new to this game, some us us played together in SWTOR on PC. We can all learn together and have fun in doing so.

We play all different game types. Sometimes we just want to do single player. But either it be PvE(Player v Environment) or PvP(Player v Player) in the campaign modes all are welcome. In group dungeons we can avoid the group finder.

Although not required it would be ideal if everyone owned either the Draugr or the skeleton costume for group PVP. There is a special rank (The Uncursed) for those who do not have one of them.

Or send me an ingame message. PSNID: Nafyus