Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Message to Mournhold Quest.

Jordannhadley
Jordannhadley
Soul Shriven
I've done all the quests leading up to this one, and I know it's a simple walk to a ton a mind speak to an npc quest, but I have to do it to finish the quest line in Deshaan. So, I've looked everywhere, it says to talk to Varon Davel at Obsidian Gorge on the walk throughs I find online, however, when I talk to him, he only thanks me for beating the alchemist, and then says goodbye, with no quest. Please help me out. I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area, this is my first post.
  • Jordannhadley
    Jordannhadley
    Soul Shriven
    Ugh. Damn phone. "A simple walk to a town and speak to an npc quest" is what I meant there. I apologize.
  • Jordannhadley
    Jordannhadley
    Soul Shriven
    And to add, I am level 19. So I meet the requirements to atleast start this.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It may be that you have already started questing in Mournhold. For example, if you start "A Favor Returned", Message to Mournhold is no longer available.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Jordannhadley
    Jordannhadley
    Soul Shriven
    So if I've done a favor returned is that the end of the quest line? Cause I know I still have to fight Vox. But thank you for responding!!!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, the quest line continues after A Favor Returned with The Mournhold Underground and a set of quests that will indeed lead you eventually to Vox. If you take a quest out of the quest chain "early", you won't be directed to the next one until you find your place in the chain again. The "intended" quest chain order for Deshaan can be seen at UESP: Deshaan Pact Story Quests.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp