Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Provisioner Writ for Saturday - EP

macadamia9
(PS4 console, downloaded version)

I'm doing the writ's for today, Saturday. I've completed the other 5, but am having trouble with the provisioner writ. I would like information on areas to find the ingredients for the Bog-Iron Ale and Chicken Breast.

From searching the web, I have found the recipe for both.

Ingredients for Bog-Iron Ale: Iron Peat & Brown Malt

I cannot find much information on iron peat, but found a reference to it being changed to comberry in a recent patch. Brown malt is shown as no longer available. Does someone have the current recipe and can state the actual ingredients needed, please? I am still searching in game for the recipe.

Ingredients for Chicken Breast: poultry

I'm assuming I just need to go to a farm area and kill some chickens, haven't done this yet but will in a few minutes. Again, does someone have the current recipe and can state the actual ingredients needed, if they are different, please? I am still searching in game for this recipe too.