Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Others - PS4

ajk62089
ajk62089
Soul Shriven
Could use more people to grind with. Without there being a chat box available, grouping seems almost impossible and seems like I have to constantly compete for kills. Don't get me wrong, soloing is usually the way to go for me but grinding can get pretty boring. psn is saltydog620. Been mostly grinding, blacksmithing, and enchanting. Also, I am a level 13 DK. Plan on playing from 8 till 4 am or so. lol. Not many days I can commit to a game for that long so I'm going to go crazy.
  • nativepride08
    We have a guild that does the same thing if you want to join
  • ajk62089
    ajk62089
    Soul Shriven
    Sure, you can join 3 guilds or something like that right? Already in one. What's psn? Won't be on till later on to add though.
  • freedom3128
    If you guys need a healer I can help you out. Only lvl 19 at the moment. I'm focusing on provisions and woodworking for my trade.
    American server, Breton Templar healer/support, PSN ID: freedom3128