The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Sons of Magnus & Flame & Ocean Recruiting Max CP players Message me on PSN

• Forsakiin
    Forsakiin
    ✭✭✭
    There are way better trading guilds on PS4 EU server than reguvin. I was kicked from this guild for pricing tempering alloys at 8,500. The guild master Reguvin, said I had to price them at 9-10k. I do not recommend joining a guild where you are forced to price your items at a certain amount or be kicked.

Just my experience.

I'm assuming the logic here is that they want everyone in the guild to have a chance at selling their mats. All it takes is for one person who is a dedicated farmer to dominate store sales since they'll have an excess of a certain item and are able to sell them at a lower price compared to others. Obviously people will want to buy at the lowest price, meaning everyone else will either never be able to sell their stuff or will be forced to match the low price in order do so, which may bring in a profit for them that is nothing but pocket change. A guy with hundreds and hundreds of tempering alloys could chuck them in the store for 1k each and still make huge money, however when a guy who only acquires a tempering alloy every now and then is forced to sell at 1k it all becomes a problem.

On the other hand, having the guild build a reputation for being the one to sell *insert item here* at the lowest prices can only be a good thing. More sales and more publicity.
  • DigitalShibby
    DigitalShibby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forsakiin wrote: »
    There are way better trading guilds on PS4 EU server than reguvin. I was kicked from this guild for pricing tempering alloys at 8,500. The guild master Reguvin, said I had to price them at 9-10k. I do not recommend joining a guild where you are forced to price your items at a certain amount or be kicked.

Just my experience.

I'm assuming the logic here is that they want everyone in the guild to have a chance at selling their mats. All it takes is for one person who is a dedicated farmer to dominate store sales since they'll have an excess of a certain item and are able to sell them at a lower price compared to others. Obviously people will want to buy at the lowest price, meaning everyone else will either never be able to sell their stuff or will be forced to match the low price in order do so, which may bring in a profit for them that is nothing but pocket change. A guy with hundreds and hundreds of tempering alloys could chuck them in the store for 1k each and still make huge money, however when a guy who only acquires a tempering alloy every now and then is forced to sell at 1k it all becomes a problem.

On the other hand, having the guild build a reputation for being the one to sell *insert item here* at the lowest prices can only be a good thing. More sales and more publicity.

I did have quite a few to sell, and made about 100,000 per day for two weeks selling tempers.. but I figured that making quite a lot of money in taxes for the guild + bringing in a lot of customers was worth it until my supplies ran out. 500 gold cheaper then the other guys doesn't seem too bad when you are trying to get rid of 50+ tempers. I agree with what you are saying though forsakiin.
    Edited by DigitalShibby on August 22, 2015 9:41PM
  • reguvin
    reguvin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been too busy with our Trials 12-Man Dungeons Group

But now I will try to invite you guys
    - Beta Tester
    - PC (2014-2015)
    - Playstation 4 (Since 2015)

- Known for Trading & Guilds
  • Forsakiin
    Forsakiin
    ✭✭✭

I did have quite a few to sell, and made about 100,000 per day for two weeks selling tempers.. but I figured that making quite a lot of money in taxes for the guild + bringing in a lot of customers was worth it until my supplies ran out. 500 gold cheaper then the other guys doesn't seem too bad when you are trying to get rid of 50+ tempers. I agree with what you are saying though forsakiin.

Yeah it seems to me that because you were doing it with so many tempering alloys it became noticeable and then you were unfortunately kicked. I too am in Reguvin and just the other day I sold a legendary VR7-9 glyph that had been lying in my bank for ages for 7k just to get rid of it, which was like 5k cheaper than all the other ones in the store. I guess it sold so fast that no one noticed haha. I hope to see you back.
  • ellpo
    ellpo
    I would like to join... PSN: ELLPO
  • reguvin
    reguvin
    ✭✭✭✭
    We won our Traders in Craglorn, hoping to see more applications to join a Reguvin Guild
    - Beta Tester
    - PC (2014-2015)

• Dylanlucas
    Dylanlucas
    ✭✭✭

Just my experience.

Me and my buddies got kicked for giving them some good advice on the trials. Reguvin might be a nice guild for people that like to fail alot on trials.

Good luck..... :smiley:
    Edited by Dylanlucas on August 25, 2015 6:04AM
    PSN: malos1979
    VR16 - Magicka DPS Templar - RETIRED

VR16 - DK Firemage - RETIRED

World First PS4 - VDSA, Hel Ra
    EU First PS4 - Sanctum Ophidia
  • femtilappen
    please invite. im a VR4 dk Vamp

Psn: flaskemannen
  • Reb
    Reb
    ✭✭✭

Just my experience.

you are not alone in your experiences :)

being told to fix prices on items you have crafted ...leaves an unpleasant taste..and not conforming gets you kicked from multiple guilds ;)

• reguvin
    reguvin
    ✭✭✭✭

Invited,

Anyone else who wants to join a Friendly/Polite Trading Guild with the Best players in the Game?
    - Beta Tester
    - PC (2014-2015)

• Dylanlucas
    Dylanlucas
    ✭✭✭
    reguvin wrote: »

Invited,

Anyone else who wants to join a Rude Trading Guild with the Worst players in the Game?

There fixed that for you
    PSN: malos1979
    VR16 - Magicka DPS Templar - RETIRED

VR16 - DK Firemage - RETIRED

World First PS4 - VDSA, Hel Ra
    EU First PS4 - Sanctum Ophidia
  • reguvin
    reguvin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone wants to join our trading Guild? Replacing inactive members over the weekend.
    - Beta Tester
    - PC (2014-2015)

• muffit
    muffit
    VR14 NB
    Psn: Muffit89
    IG: Muffit
    PS4 - EU - AD - VR14 Stamina Nightblade
  • reguvin
    reguvin
    ✭✭✭✭
    muffit wrote: »
    VR14 NB
    Psn: Muffit89
    IG: Muffit

Invited :) you made the right choice
    - Beta Tester
    - PC (2014-2015)

• Masuke8
    Masuke8
    Dylanlucas wrote: »

Invited,

Anyone else who wants to join a Rude Led by a turkish dictator? Trading Guild with the Worst players in the Game?

There fixed that for you

Fixed it for you aswell Dylan :D
  • reguvin
    reguvin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Recruitment is open in Traders R Us and Elite Reguvin!
    - Beta Tester
    - PC (2014-2015)

• ellpo
    ellpo
    Hi! I would like to join. Sorcer vet 14 PSN: ELLPO
  • Godrenull
    Godrenull
    Soul Shriven
    Pan carter9602
    Would love to join cheers
  • reguvin
    reguvin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Godrenull wrote: »
    Pan carter9602
    Would love to join cheers

Will send invite later tonight!
    - Beta Tester
    - PC (2014-2015)

• reguvin
    reguvin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I changed the Reguvin Guildname in ESO

The new name is Flower

I hope the new name brings luck to our Guild
    - Beta Tester
    - PC (2014-2015)

• DigitalShibby
    DigitalShibby
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The new name is Flower

Sounds more like rebranding yourself since the Reguvin name carries a stench with it.
  • frenchyuk86
    frenchyuk86
    ✭✭✭

The new name is Flower

Sounds more like rebranding yourself since the Reguvin name carries a stench with it.

Frenchyuk86 - PSN
    Vet 14 DragonKnight
    The Forlorn Hope Main Tank
  • DonFale
    DonFale
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, im here for an invite

PSN: slipknotomaniac

VR5 Sorc

Thanks
  • Mars2277
    Mars2277
    invite me please sas7788
  • Mars2277
    Mars2277
    V14 dragon knight trader with 7th 8th trait on all trades and some 9 trait, also enchanting max as well
  • MalanPnR
    MalanPnR
    invite me please : Malan_PnR
    PS4 - EU - Aldmeri Dominion - DK VR14
  • KanB3o
    KanB3o
    Soul Shriven
    invite me thnx

PSN: KanKi3u
  • MalanPnR
    MalanPnR
    Invite me please.