The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Cult of the werewolf is recruiting new members. The Cult needs you!

bloodkiller65nrb18_ESO
bloodkiller65nrb18_ESO
Soul Shriven
We are a guild looking for new members to join us no matter the experience or lvl, join for questing with fellow guild cultists in dungeons or help us take the fight to Cyrodiil and do battle alongside your fellow guild mates for heaps of fun and to improve our influence in Tamriel. If we rise in numbers, we may start including weapons and armour upon joining and hopefully will be including a tithe so if you are ever low on gold you will be able to count on us to help you if are stuck with no money at all. Even a small person can rise to be a figure in the world, with your help we may become best guilds in the whole of tamriel and with our help you may sit on the ruby throne itself. so if you want to join us then either
1. reply to this message
2. message me in game
3. through messages on xbox
gamertag is kaleth158
  • crashw102@yahoo.com
    Willing to join guild if you can turn me also could bring 4 more members
  • bloodkiller65nrb18_ESO
    bloodkiller65nrb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    i can turn you into one for free but will be a slight delay sadly, but invite your 4 more members and we will get it going
  • madmangames
    madmangames
    Soul Shriven
    i am interested but what faction are you in ?