The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Vampire looking for AD PS4 Vampire Guild

WntrWolf
WntrWolf
I have a low level vampire on AD/NA for the PS4 looking for a vampire guild to join. I'm not high enough level to give out bites myself yet, but that will come eventually.

Edited by WntrWolf on June 15, 2015 9:23AM
  • jcgreen1104
    Hey could you let me know if you get into one or if you could bite me down the road
  • WntrWolf
    WntrWolf
    I created one, Nocturnal Wind. I'm not high enough to give bites yet but that will come. It will be a supernatural guild. I'll have a ww char any day now. I posted looking for a guild and wound up getting over a 100 psn messages looking for bites even though it clearly says above I'm not high enough level to bite yet.
  • jcgreen1104
    I sent a friend request am ice_cube1104 want to be in the guild
  • adammlp
    adammlp
    Soul Shriven
    im looking to get into one of these myself plus i want to be turned into a vampire so if you do find one or are able to turn people send me a message or invite me please my gt is adammlp
  • WntrWolf
    WntrWolf
    Guild is still there. I put the inviting on hold until my toon is high enough to give out bites, the same with my WW. I have revieced so many messages and friends requests. At the moment my toons vampire level is just about to hit level 4. Two more vampire levels to go before I can give out bites. I took the bite when my toon was lvl 5 so the leveling is going pretty slow. I've done this before on the PC and pretty much around the time my toon hit lvl 32ish (lvl 23 at the moment) I was able to bite. My WW won't take anytime at all to lvl. Give me a night and I'll have that maxed out to lvl 10.
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Wntr. I'm the guildmaster of Night's Watch pretty sure you are still a members. Check out The laughing Coffin I am a member of their guild they are a vamp guild. I'll see if I'm high enough rank to invite you.
  • Z_pox
    Z_pox
    Sithisvoid wrote: »
    Hey Wntr. I'm the guildmaster of Night's Watch pretty sure you are still a members. Check out The laughing Coffin I am a member of their guild they are a vamp guild. I'll see if I'm high enough rank to invite you.

Oooh fresh meat *grins wickedly while stroking his pet skeever*
    "why would you want to swing a staff? A mace hurts more. Or a sword. Can't shoot a fireball from a sword, tho." -M'aiq the liar
  • Rozaka
    Rozaka
    Could I join Nights watch please :p, I would love to help spread the gift, and I will gladly trade a werewolf bite for it " my cool down ends tomorrow after 5 something" and if everyone's bites are on cool down I wouldn't mind waiting either :)
    Psn rozaka
    And I am in the aldmari dominion and on the na* server
  • stieglitz
    stieglitz
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys,

I am looking for a Vampire guild and bite if possible.

PSN Shikuraz
  • sp4r0w11
    sp4r0w11
    Soul Shriven
    wntr wolf did you get into a guild? And can you give me a bite my psn is SP4R0W11 I want to be turned and join a vampire guild as well
  • Saec
    Saec
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, i wouldn't mind joining i have a WW high enough to bite, and if eventually i can grab a Vamp Bite that would be cake. If interested in a new member PM and ill add you up.
  • christopherwilkinsb14_ESO
    Would love to join.

PSN. Hellgater-
  • AriothCalbur
    Looking to be turned into a vamp and join a vampire guild
    PSN: Jay-Jay127
    Server: NA
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
  • Mrnds44
    Mrnds44
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking to join.

ADD: Mrnds45
  • darin29
    darin29
    Soul Shriven
    If anyone could give me a vampire bite that would be awsome, id love to join your guild as well
  • fryrir777
    fryrir777
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a Vamp Bite on AD NA Server.

I'd like to join the guild too.

My PSN ID is fryrir777.

Thank you.
  • ShaQ-5
    ShaQ-5
    Soul Shriven
    looking for vamp guild I'm mainly a solo player but im vet rank 3 vamp and now I'm looking for people to play with add me psn-ShaQ-5
  • Keshya
    Keshya
    I, too, am looking for a friendly vampire guild to join. PS4/NA server. I got one V2 sorcerer vamp on AD and Ebonheart, and another dragonknight one on Ebonheart that I am currently leveling up. PSN mskeshya. Please contact me if you are recruiting. Looking for people I can team up and do quests or dungeons together with at times.

Also giving pay-it-forward friendly bites (no tips or payment, but I ask that you turn at least one other player for free as well when you are able to do so) once a week to players who would like to be turned. Next bite next Friday, maybe even 2 if my lower level vamp has unlocked Blood Ritual by then.
    Edited by Keshya on September 12, 2015 2:22PM
  • Devo3
    Devo3

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest

Hello, friend! I believe that the Malformed Fortune; a family of thieving freaks (the 'freak' part being some of us having possesion of Lycanthropy and Vampirism) is able to meet your interests in a guild! We welcome all; regardless of alliance, age, gender, etc. Also, when it comes to activities we participate in ESO, there is no bounds! Whether it be PVP, PVE; you name it, we're doing it! Do consider looking into the guild forum link above and be able to uncover full detail on what this guild is all about; and are willing to offer you!

Regardless of which guild(s) you reside with, I hope you find a guild that meets your interests so you may further enjoy the ESO experience! Thank you for your time reading this post if not the thoroughly detailed guild forum. Happy gaming!
  • CupcakePaparazzi
    Hey! Does the guild I saw you mention still happen to be active, and might you still have a vamp character? I've been looking for bloodfiends for a couple of weeks now and to no avail. Help! Also, if the guild is around invite either way? I'll be a vamp eventually one way or another. :)

PSN: JackieDBones
    Aldmeri Dominion. PSN: JackieDBones
    cupcakepaparazzi.com
  • gazzagoku
    gazzagoku
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to become a vampire please. Ps4 europe .darthgoku. In greenshade levek 28 at the moment, this is my 3rd charcter.Thanks for any help.
    Edited by gazzagoku on January 27, 2016 6:39PM
  • christopherwilkinsb14_ESO
    Is this still around. I’d love to join

PSN Hellgater-
  • CandyZombieLolli
    CandyZombieLolli
    Soul Shriven
    Add me! My character is a lvl 17 vamp :) my S/N is same as above.