Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New EU Ebonheart guild - Keepers of the Storm looking for members

Xanthiel
Xanthiel
Soul Shriven
Are you tired of not being part of a guild with the word "Storm" in it's name? Do you wish to crush those filthy orcs and cats beneath your heel? Do you yearn to adventure whilst wearing a sweet ass tabard? Then Keepers of the Storm is the guild for you!

(Actually my character is a khajiit, but as a proud member of the ebonheart pact I have to hate my race as they are the enemy)

The idea behind this guild is that it will basically be a friend list for eso, so that everyone involved has a decent pool of people they can ask to do dungeons, pvp, or just do some skooma in the seedy underside of riften (for those who don't know, skooma is an illegal drug featured in other elder scrolls games. I don't know if it's in eso, but you get the idea anyway). As time goes by I will try and find out which members are levelling crafting professions too and display it somewhere, so that people can get decent stuff made for the cost of the mats, and the crafters can get effectively free exp.

The reason to have this as a guild rather than just adding psn friends or whatever is the perks that being in a guild grant. 10 members unlocks the guild bank, and enables you to buy a tabard so you can slay in style, and 50 unlocks a guild shop, which is the only way to sell items to other players outside of 1-1 trade. 50 members is a long way off now, so don't join up just for the shop!

I wouldn't require anyone to put anything in the bank, but I've been finding inventory space a problem, and have ended up destroying or selling a lot of things for 0 gold, so there'll probably be a steady supply of cooking ingredients, fishing materials and generic crafted things in there for anyone to take, and I imagine other people might be in the same boat as me.

Any member is free to invite friends (or even enemies) as they wish, and there is no expectation whatsoever of members, except to exist. I have zero problem with people joining to get access to a tabard/bank/shop(later) and never uttering a word (unless they constantly empty the bank, or something equally ***). Because of the way guilds work in eso, every member contributes just by their membership, though obviously having people who are willing to join up with others is preferable!

Leave your psn on here, or friend me PSN: Xanthiel if you want an invite, and have a nice day :)
---
  • kroweuk
    kroweuk
    Soul Shriven
    Invite kronasUK please
  • dover1718
    dover1718
    Soul Shriven
    Assassinsking17. Keen to join.