Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

trading werewolf bite for vampire bite

jcott2
jcott2
add Joey_cottrell
  • jcott2
    jcott2
    ps4 daggerfall
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a warning... Looking over the OP's history, he posts a lot bout wanting a vampire bite, and all today. also his accounts post history is only for today. This does not indicate that he had an account that tranferred from pc to console. I doubt if any player that is new on the console has levelled a werewolf to level 6 allready in such a short time. So it can be totally legit, but I would advice to take extra care with this offer cause it is a bit fishy.

OP. sorry bout this message. I don't like to be this rude, but sadly scammers exist and specially scamming with werewolf and vampire bites is a popular scam. I'll remove this warning of you provide a screenshot ingame showing your werewolf level and even give you an appologise for the inconvinience I've caused. Hope you understand this warning and my desire to stop scammers.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU