The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for guild preferably large guild.

khaze6
khaze6
Soul Shriven
Realistically could be any alliance as I learn characters and possibly pick my main (right now, Redguard templar DC but I have no idea how to build him). I have a nightblade on EP and sorc on AD, also if it's a large guild I want to make a DK since they look awesome. Psn Alphafiji1848. I have mmo experience from WoW so I get concepts of group while some people don't so had to mention that, and I am looking for PvE and PvP. Not sure what I wanna focus yet. I have mic.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out the HoldSquare Reapers DC Alliance over 100 members with experienced max level vets and max level crafters that can help people with any queries.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • khaze6
    khaze6
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks I'll definetly check it out
  • tkey002
    tkey002
    Come check out Noodle and Company! We are an active guild of the Ebonhart Pact that does PvP and PvE! We are looking to get as many members as possible and everyone is welcome! If you're interested, shoot me a message! PSN: T-KEY002
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I would like to invite you to Immortal Kings! We are an Ebonheart Pact Guild. We are a fun care free alliance that all members are willing to help eachother. If your interested, go to Immortalkingsaoe.proboards.com and sign up for the site and also fill out the ESO application. this will allow you to get in on our forums which will be easy for us all to communicate even when were not home playing. also we will be using it to plan events. Hope to see you there.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!