Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA maintenance no post any where on how long or announcement of it happening

xNxKargionxVx
All for maintenance to fix the issues, but how long? I don't see any post anywhere and I got message in game it starts in 15mins on NA PS4
  • xNxKargionxVx
    NVM you posted it but marked it 6/11 very confusing. 1-2 hours on a Friday night is horrible though, who ever thought that was a good idea needs a talking too lol
  • loupokamib14_ESO
    loupokamib14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, this will happen a lot. The words "no ETA" will become pretty much a part of your vocabulary when dealing with mmo launch problems
  • Yukian
    Yukian
    ✭✭✭
    I'm happy they're fixing it, announcement or not.
    PSN- Caleo95
    Devout follower of Sithis
  • JarekReanimated
    Yukian wrote: »

There's next to no guarantee it will fix anything. All it will do is force everyone to leave so when it's over the load will be small. Wait until tomorrow night when it craps out again.
  • xNxKargionxVx
    Been through every mmo launch since wow. This one is not the worst, but still shocks me how un-prepared companies are.
    Edited by xNxKargionxVx on June 13, 2015 4:02AM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    The official thread is right here :)http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/177830/na-ps4-megaserver-maintenance-6-13-15#latest

We also just put up a forum banner for additional visibility.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Dahkoht
    Dahkoht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yukian wrote: »

Wouldn't count this as fixing anything just yet.

Unless they've magically whipped up some code and are deciding to throw it in on a late Fri nite , this is a reboot the server , reset the load , make everyone get back in and wait till it gets this bad again and do it again.

Genuinely hope I'm wrong though and it is a true fix.
  • Mitchblue
    Mitchblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bummer. Just turned 9 here, been on 10 minutes.
    Anyone else rooting for Molag Bal?
  • xNxKargionxVx
    The official thread is right here :)http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/177830/na-ps4-megaserver-maintenance-6-13-15#latest

We also just put up a forum banner for additional visibility.

lol that was not labeled 6/13 a min ago lol Thanks for updating it though, at least its clear now
  • Funkopotamus
    Funkopotamus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" Sallington
  • bholland
    bholland
    Soul Shriven
    Never ever complain that they are fixing issues. That way leads to madness. Also, you would be complaining that they didn't fix the issues in the next release.

They are at least fixing the queueing notification issues. Their known issues list was quite a good post.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Until we start seeing some Patch Notes its them just resetting the servers. 'Maintenance' is just a word they like to use loosely to cover anything that they do to keep the servers stable. It doesnt always involve fixing code.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • mikifox
    mikifox
    Zenimax is trying to fix the situation for the console users, it is unfortunate that it had to happen now of course but what is important is that they are working to fix it. Sometimes unforeseeable problems arise, if your tire pops on the highway, you don't yell at the car for handling badly, you pull over and fix it.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Until we start seeing some Patch Notes its them just resetting the servers. 'Maintenance' is just a word they like to use loosely to cover anything that they do to keep the servers stable. It doesnt always involve fixing code.

Correct - we are not deploying a patch right now, just doing some server maintenance.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • macadamia9
    mikifox wrote: »
    Zenimax is trying to fix the situation for the console users, it is unfortunate that it had to happen now of course but what is important is that they are working to fix it. Sometimes unforeseeable problems arise, if your tire pops on the highway, you don't yell at the car for handling badly, you pull over and fix it.

I pretty much yell at everything if I get a flat on the highway... I know it does not help the situation, but it usually makes me feel a bit better while I change the tire... :p
  • Mitchblue
    Mitchblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    macadamia9 wrote: »
    mikifox wrote: »

I pretty much yell at everything if I get a flat on the highway... I know it does not help the situation, but it usually makes me feel a bit better while I change the tire... :p

No doubt. Not my fault - the car, road, tire, my wife. I just know it's not my fault ;)
    Anyone else rooting for Molag Bal?
  • dloke86ub17_ESO
    Been through every mmo launch since wow. This one is not the worst, but still shocks me how un-prepared companies are.

You obviously don't know very much about server infrastructure.