The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Top DC PvP guild looking for good players

spoqster
spoqster
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi, our DC guild "The Order of The Crimson Dawn" is looking for more members. We are looking to be a major force in XBox One's Cyrodiil. Currently 4 out of the top 5 on the DC leaderboard in Blackwater Blade are running with the Crimson Dawn. If you are serious about pvp and want to run in an organized and effective group, hit me up in-game at @spoqster. New players and pc transfers with low level chars welcome. We will be playing Blackwater Blade for a few weeks until the core of the group levels to vet.
Edited by spoqster on June 13, 2015 1:17AM
  • Shivabowl1992
    Shivabowl1992
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,

I would be interested in joining a primarily PvP guild. Haven't found a real one in DC yet.

GT: Shivabowl92
  • spoqster
    spoqster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey,

I would be interested in joining a primarily PvP guild. Haven't found a real one in DC yet.

GT: Shivabowl92

Did you catch my invite?