The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for nice Guild Ebonheart

CuteLilBunny
CuteLilBunny
✭✭
Looking for a guild that doesnt need me on every day and isn't for Vets only I'm lvl 5, I somewhat know what I'm doing, not very good at this yet.
Shouriko Dark Elf Ebonheart Pact

When the housecat gives away your position.
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I would like to invite you to Immortal Kings! we are a fun care free alliance that all members are willing to help eachother. If your interested, go to Immortalkingsaoe.proboards.com and sign up for the site and also fill out the ESO application. this will allow you to get in on our forums which will be easy for us all to communicate even when were not home playing. also we will be using it to plan events. Hope to see you there.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • CuteLilBunny
    CuteLilBunny
    ✭✭
    I signed up

• tkey002
    tkey002
    Come check out Noodle and Company! We are an active guild of the Ebonhart Pact that does PvP and PvE! We are looking to get as many members as possible and everyone is welcome! If you're interested, shoot me a message! PSN: T-KEY002
  • CuteLilBunny
    CuteLilBunny
    ✭✭
    I'm not interested in pvp, would you still take?

• bigspender42002
    bigspender42002
    ✭✭✭
    The ravens are recruiting ! We are a small laid back group and we help each other. Nothing fancy and not get or anything
  • CuteLilBunny
    CuteLilBunny
    ✭✭
    so many

• bigspender42002
    bigspender42002
    ✭✭✭
    Our guild is for more adult players no kids or teens
  • Swervindrunk7(AWOL)
    You can shoot AWOL Gang a message any day. We take anyone who likes to chat and just have fun playing ESO; mature players only. Feel free to message x_merc_em_x of swervindrunk7 any time for an invite!
  • tkey002
    tkey002
    Come check out Noodle and Company! We are an active guild of the Ebonhart Pact that does PvP and PvE! We are looking to get as many members as possible and everyone is welcome! If you're interested, shoot me a message! PSN: T-KEY002