Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alliance Exploration

THEKOOLAIIDMAN
THEKOOLAIIDMAN
Soul Shriven
So i wanted to know as an Dominion player could i travel to other alliance areas like skyrim or daggerfall or must i have another character in those alliances to access them
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will go through levels 1-50 doing your own alliance zones, and Cold Harbour. Once you complete the main quest (around the time you will most likely hit Veteran Rank 1) you will receive a quest to go to a different alliance (Aldmeri Dominion in your case). You will then quest through one of the other factions zone (Aldmeri Dominion). All the quests will be the same as the person who started in that alliance, but you will be in a veteran version of it (so you will not be interacting with AD players, all players will be from your own faction, all the mobs will be veteran level). Once you finish all the zones main story quests there, you will get a quest to send you to the other faction (Ebonheart Pact). :)

So.. in the end you do all the factions on one character
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • THEKOOLAIIDMAN
    THEKOOLAIIDMAN
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you thats great they did it like that i usually grind on one character and was gonna be kinda bummed to have to start over twice to see every side