The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Getting ridiculous!

hoverdale
hoverdale
Soul Shriven
This is not my first rodeo. Ive seen it all. Released too early, no stress tests, you name it. Ive been patient. Ive been on the devs side through most of this thinking... Give them a break they are working on it. But now here it almost 4 days after release and i still cant play. The few minutes i was able get in it was plagued with problems. No sounds, invisible NPCs, etc. Now youre starting to lose the patient fans. So flag this as not productive. Dont tell me to read the forum rules and guidlines as i have twice since theres nothing else anyone can do. Do whatever you deem necessary just hurry up and fix MY game.
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    since the maintenance the other day iv been running perfectly, they fixed it on my side, guess there doing region by region
    NA Server (Xbox One)
    Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
    Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
    Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
    Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
    Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)