The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Loading Screens are the Evil of this game and destroying it.

Showz
Showz
Soul Shriven
I fear for any loading screen i come across, the chance that i get kicked out of the game because of 'unable to connect to server' ruins my gaming experience big time. And somewhere here i read that this was "Fixed".(nope)
I'm pretty sure this is because the game can't handle all the people online.

So Stable servers would be nice.
  • Justsamuelhaze
    yep so true they need to fix this quick or will lose a lot of players its so frustrating having to reboot the game hoping it will work
  • YargHound
    YargHound
    ✭✭✭
    ^This
  • Belthor_Moonblood
    Belthor_Moonblood
    ✭✭✭
    I've been experiencing it since the launch of the game.
  • michaelb14a_ESO2
    michaelb14a_ESO2
    ✭✭✭✭
    You already bought the game, they can care less now.
  • tmac
    tmac
    Soul Shriven
    I am stuck on the loading screen. Literally for the last 2 hours. I can't restart or anything.
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    iv never had a problem on the loading screens everyonce in a while it will come up with "this might be an unusually long load time" but other than that not really a problem
    NA Server (Xbox One)
    Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
    Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
    Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
    Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
    Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)
  • Belthor_Moonblood
    Belthor_Moonblood
    ✭✭✭
    Well the real problem is that once the long load time message appears the game forces you out of the server.
  • Showz
    Showz
    Soul Shriven
    And its the only thing that prevents me from playing this game at all. If it happens once it happens allot of times in a row.
    And the Message 'Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection' is not helping at all.