Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

sorcerer using destro staff or nightblade using a bow?

Roberts3393
Roberts3393
✭✭
Wich one is the best class
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mmm, well for Destro Staff Templars are just awesome.

And for Bow Builds I believe that Dragon Knights are hard to beat.

But Lightning Sorcerers do make might fine tanks.

Which is to say, and to demonstrate, that there is no "best class", its all about what you want to play, how you want to play it and how good your are at doing so.

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • Roberts3393
    Roberts3393
    ✭✭
    How come a templar is better than a sorcerer with the destro staff
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How about a sorcerer using a bow and a nightblade using a destro staff?
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • MCMancub
    MCMancub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neither are "best class". They each perform different roles, do different types of damage, and have different utility. They're just different. Which is best is completely dependent on the situation. Play what you think is fun.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade using a destro only acceptable way to go.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Roberts3393
    Roberts3393
    ✭✭
    Is a destro staff good with a nightblade
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is a destro staff good with a nightblade

It is awesome
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMBfUTs62iw

Can't find a recent magicka DPS video now but they still kick all kinds of *&^*
    Edited by PBpsy on June 12, 2015 6:40PM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
  • traigusb14_ESO2
    traigusb14_ESO2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade destros are badass. (not even kidding)
  • Roberts3393
    Roberts3393
    ✭✭
    So your saying a nightblade with destro will be better than a nightblade with a bow?
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How come a templar is better than a sorcerer with the destro staff

I never said "better".

I said awesome.

What is "best" in ESO in terms of class/weapon/armour choice is pretty much all down to what you want to play, and how you want to play it - personal choice.

I have a Sorcerer who was Destro staff, just couldn't seem to "click" with it and make it work for me. But both my Dragon Knight "Orc-Shaman", and my Templar "Fire-Mage" just rock with a Destro staff.

And my Sorcerer is now my Tank, with Heavy Armour and 1H+Shield.

Experiment a bit, see what you like and what you can make work for you.

All The Best
  • traigusb14_ESO2
    traigusb14_ESO2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, just different.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can build characters both Stamina based or Magicka based, so you can have a Nightblade dual-wielding/bow build or a Nightblade destro/restro staff build. A Stamina DK tank or a Magicka DK dps.

Really its a matter of you deciding what you enjoy the most as your playstyle. One of the things we've enjoyed the most about this game is there are not so many hard and fast rules about "this class is only a healer" or "this class is only a tank"

It's mostly up to you :)
    Edited by Xendyn on June 12, 2015 6:38PM
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now in all seriousness, there is no such thing as "best" in this game.

if youre coming on the forums looking for the FOTM i-win template, youre playing the wrong game. Solid builds/strats are as diversified as any game ive seen before. Some better for some applications, other for other reasons. No two players will necessarily have an identical setup either.

One of the few games we arent all zombie bots.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • dRudE
    dRudE
    ✭✭✭
    The best class is what you play best/doesn't make you want rage quit every time you die.
    ~Necrow
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nightblade destros are badass. (not even kidding)

Yeah, I saw (IIRC) Deltia's NB Destro videos - just amazing really pretty much plays like a conventional MMORPG Warlock.

But by then I had two Destro characters and wanted to try something different.

All The Best
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Found one PVE destro NB vid .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6M0ye8ykQA

Yes magicka NB is The sh()(()_*%&*&
    Edited by PBpsy on June 12, 2015 6:44PM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is the one I was thinking of: https://youtu.be/XFnKo1eMMHE

Light Armour, Magicka, Destro, Nightblade.

All The Best
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is the one I was thinking of: https://youtu.be/XFnKo1eMMHE

Light Armour, Magicka, Destro, Nightblade.

All The Best
    I had more or less the same leveling build on a Dunmer . Oh damn Look at all that awesome early version wall of elements FIRE. The beauty of it all. :(

The build should still work wonderfully from 1 to V14.
    Edited by PBpsy on June 12, 2015 6:58PM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
  • pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should fully expect to use at least 4 different weapons throughout your many hundreds of hours of gameplay.
    End the tedious inventory management game.