Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lower level, Reapers March

XomBeast
XomBeast
Soul Shriven
This may be a silly question, but here it goes... Is there any way to get to reapers march at around the level 15 threshold? I know you can transport to a player that is already in the location, but everyone I know in game has never been there. Granted, this is on the PS4, and it's still all new to us console players, but according to vet PC players, it can be done. I guess what I want to know is... how? Thank you in advance for any replies.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can't teleport to another player, you need to finish the questline revolving around the Queen in Auridon before you can move on to Grathwood.

From there, it is technically possible to make it through all the other zones and into Reaper's March.
    smile.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on June 12, 2015 5:15PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One more thing, if you do this, get yourself some gear with the "exploration" trait on it. That way, you can earn some good XP while trying not to die.
    biggrin.gif
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    You might have a better chance if you join a trading guild or so and ask there.
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.
  • XomBeast
    XomBeast
    Soul Shriven
    ThanKS guys for your replies. I actually made it, i'm at the dune wayshrine right now :) I actually leveled up once and leveled up some skills and armor while simply exploring. Now the hunt for vamps begins. Again, thank you for your replies, you guys are awesome.