The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Herwood LF people (Traders/pve/pvp) - Aldmeri dominion

Depression
Hello. We're quite big community already, but seeking people to our guild for many demands. We have progressive, yet easy, understandable and fun possibility to advance in ranks. Not only that, we seek people from casual activity to more dedicated players. We've a website which is to be updated once I get my hands better on it. I'll inform people through website most likely if messages of the day and such are not enough for something specific.

-We have ranks for salesmen and you may try to advance up to noble.
-Ranks for regular people who start as a thug within the guild and once you have been "seen". Promotion might be at hand and I promise, there is lots to advance. Which gives you little joy.
I'm upgrading guild into a better place constantly and you who is reading this.. Welcome aboard, just leave your userID below, or either send me a message via PSN to: Nuggefokke. (which includes who to invite and for what purpose is ++, but not a must. It's just so I may keep your name behind my ear. If you know what I mean)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Keep in mind I'm pretty much working alone, so possible right/left hand stuff would be tolerated if you gain my trust. That is offtopic, but now you know there is possibilities.
www.herwood.gamerlaunch.com
Edited by Depression on June 12, 2015 2:40PM
  • Depression
    Aldmeri dominion
  • Depression
    We're almost 150 people strong guild and still taking everyone in ! Psn: Nuggefokke