The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gay Friendly Guild Recruiting now for ALL ALLIANCES (Social/Dungeons/Level/PvP/Campaign/etc/etc)

• dentedhalo
    definitely interested in joining... gamertag DentedHaloUK
    Edited by dentedhalo on January 12, 2016 6:39PM
  • st_angelius
    st_angelius
    Soul Shriven
    Please add, GT TransGamerGirl
  • CravenWaffles
    Hello, Rainbow Warriors is no longer active on ESO. With all the new games that came out, there weren't enough regular members on to keep the chat busy. We've migrated from an ESO specific Facebook group to one that includes all games and platforms (LGBT Gaymers). You can post videos, upcoming games you are excited about, requests for assistance (quest buddy, achievements, etc), and LFG activities (this includes ESO). You can post here or message me if you would like a link to check it out.
    EU AD- VR16 DK Tank, VR16 Templar Healer, VR1 NB In Limbo; EP-VR3 DK Crafter
    STAIRS?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm just gonna go ahead and cloak now. You can't hear me crying if I cloak!
  • seras11
    seras11
    invite me GT is darklingcloud93
    thanks
  • mubzander
    mubzander
    ✭✭
    GT: Mubzi Ali
  • delclay23
    delclay23
    ✭✭
    Please invite me delclay23
  • Holbeachbear
    Holbeachbear
    Soul Shriven
    New to the game, looking for some friends and guild(mates) to help show me the roaps :smiley:

GT Razzel Daxxel
  • Giovanny1994
    Giovanny1994
    Soul Shriven
    Is this on pc or ps4 if it is on ps4 add me XgioX1994
  • CravenWaffles
    Is this on pc or ps4 if it is on ps4 add me XgioX1994

Please refer to the forum heading "Forums Xbox One – EU" and posting of Jan 2016 "Hello, Rainbow Warriors is no longer active on ESO."..etc
    EU AD- VR16 DK Tank, VR16 Templar Healer, VR1 NB In Limbo; EP-VR3 DK Crafter
    STAIRS?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm just gonna go ahead and cloak now. You can't hear me crying if I cloak!
  • ScytheNL
    ScytheNL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please add me, Scythe NL
    Am still starting out though, only lvl 14
    Edited by ScytheNL on March 24, 2017 9:27AM
    Ingame:
    Ezekiel Zakriah, Redguard Nightblade

Xbox One, GT= Scythe NL