The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking to join PvP focused Guild [NA] [DC]

Kururisama
As the topic says, seeking a primarily PvP focused guild for Daggerfall Covenant on the NA server. I just started last night as a non transfer but have a wealth of large scale PvP experience from years of playing DAoC and Warhammer Online. Will initially be raising enchanting to help out and will do any PvE content to help members level or gear up. Having said that, I'd like the main focus to still be on PvP in Cyrodiil and would prefer to be a part of a new guild where I can contribute from the ground up and get to know all the members.

For reference, I'm 31 and located in the U.S. Eastern Timezone. I work but otherwise still manage to be on 8 or more hours a day.

If you have any questions, post here or contact me directly on PSN: Kururisama

I look forward to seeing you all in Cyrodiil.
[PS4] [NA] [DC] Kururisama - VR14 - Templar