The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cayman2020

cayman2020
I accidentally put in the wrong age for the age gate on Tuesday. I still got an email saying that my account has been created and activated. Now, come this morning, I log in and have to restart everything. Extremely annoying considering I accidentally put in the wrong thing and that I still received an email saying that my acc was activated. Now whenever I try to access anything except this forum for eso I get an access denied page. I already tried deleting my cookies, it didn't work. Any help from players, employees, or the company? @ZOS_MichaelM @ZOS_AJ
  • Firaithel
    Firaithel
    ✭✭
    Hi
    I would suggest contacting the "Support Team" and letting them know what has happened. Hopefully they will be able to help you out.

Hope this helps!
  • cayman2020
    @Firaithel Sadly, I can't even access or contact the support team except through email. And considering their mail service is automated and most likely receiving tons of mail I doubt it would help. Plus I already emailed them. But thanks for trying to help
  • Firaithel
    Firaithel
    ✭✭
    Hi

Unfortunately like you said they are busy at the moment with lots of different mails from everyone. I'm afraid you may have to wait a while but they will get round to reading your email and helping you out, you will just need to be a little patient.
    They say they hope to answer all questions within 1 day but because it is busy you may have to wait 2-3 days and possible a week.

Sorry but hope this helps you!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean for the website? It's brutal, happened to me too once.

Clear cookies/cache for your internet. Easier to just completely clear them out than try to delete every one that has to do with the ESO website.

OR - you can probably wait it out. If you have another PC, Phone, or even the web browser of a console - check your email from there and fill out the activation page ;) It should only block you on the pc that you entered the wrong age on.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • cayman2020
    @MissBizz @Firaithel Thanks guys! Skyrim on!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cayman2020 wrote: »
    @MissBizz @Firaithel Thanks guys! Skyrim on!

Oh, and just ensure you're at least 100 years old on that age gate from now on ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cntrl + shift + N on chrome :hushed:
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.