The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Over 72 Hours still no crowns any update on when I'll get them?

Paddye1989
I'm really enjoying this game and I understand the pressure the support team must been under since the launch however if I could just get a timeframe of when I will receive my crowns I would be grateful I purchased 750 crowns over 72 hours ago all I want is a mount people riding around on horse's while i'm walking around like a pleb has left a sour taste in my mouth I should already have a horse since I purchased the imperial edition but I have received none of my perks :(. Also I have already contacted the support team and they weren't very help at all.
  • coolfish522
    Im completely the same! Waiting on my imperial edition perks to kick in and also two crown packs on the day of launch and still waiting
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, folks. We are still investigating this issue and appreciate your patience. We recommend keeping an eye on the official Known Issues Thread for more information.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • coolfish522
    Hey, folks. We are still investigating this issue and appreciate your patience. We recommend keeping an eye on the official Known Issues Thread for more information.[/quote

Its 5 days since launch and I still havnt revieved the 3750 crowns and the imperial edition i paid for! And im not scrolling through a thread with 100s of comments to find something relevant to our problem!
  • IrishPearse
    im sure it will be fixed in a month or 2. Im still waiting for my dlc to arrive too. i pushed sony for a refund but got blanked just like asking for help here. i want to know if i purchase the upgrades in game with crowns will i get a refund when its fixed but so far its all been ignored. :(
  • coolfish522
    A month or 2 is a *** joke though! I paid €120 on this game including crown packs and still havnt revieved them! Dont buy jn game crowns, i still havnt gotten mine