Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[GodSlayers][Daggerfall Covenant][Social Guild looking for players][PSN: SCnightmareSC]

SCnightmareSC
GodSlayers

-About Us-

New guild for the PS4. NOOB Friendly. We play on the European Server. We welcome all types of gamers of all levels. We like casual gaming with others for fun but we sometimes still play competitively. Right now we are focused on playing together in PVE, group dungeons etc and building up the guild but we also enjoy PVP, crafting, trading etc.

We are also looking for friendly veteran rank players who would like to explore the Imperial city, take part in trials, veteran dungeons, and pvp etc. Let me know if you are specifically interested in said things.

We want to build a diverse and friendly guild where people can group up and chat etc so there are some basic rules:

No Racism

No Abuse or Discrimination

Need I Say More?

How to join:

Add or message me or the officers on PSN, you may also leave your PSN in the comments section:

Guildmaster:

SCnightmareSC

Officer:

Hombre_7
illumination36
Edited by SCnightmareSC on September 24, 2015 5:03PM
  • SCnightmareSC
    BUMP
  • barneycat1973
    barneycat1973
    Soul Shriven
    i would love to join barneycat1973
  • SCnightmareSC
    BUMP
  • SCnightmareSC
    BUMP
  • Clavy
    Clavy
    Soul Shriven
    PSN Arcturion

Imperial Dragonknight lvl 16
  • GrincheZzz
    GrincheZzz
    Soul Shriven
    Psn GrincheZzz will be great to join
  • SCnightmareSC
    BUMP
  • SCnightmareSC
    BUMP
  • SCnightmareSC
    BUMP
  • fatboygamer
    I'm looking for an active D.C. guild, I'm a lvl 27 templar and this is my first mmo so still learning the social side. Any chance I could get an invite? Psn FatboygamerUK
  • SCnightmareSC
    BUMP
  • Sir_Agravaine
    Sir_Agravaine
    Soul Shriven
    I would really like to join up if that is alright, please?

PSN is: Sir_Agravaine

Thank you very much in advance! :smile:
  • SCnightmareSC
    BUMP
  • vedinc
    vedinc
    Alright all I'm a guild-master of a Daggerfall guild (Ezy Ryders 50+ members) and i'm wanting to add other Guildmasters to my friends list so when My Guild go into PVP we can group up with other Guilds from Daggerfall and dominate cyrodiil( I know not everyone is in to PVP that's fine ) if your interested add me on the psn : Vedinc
    Hope to see you on the battlefield
    Excuse me while I kiss the Sky
  • SCnightmareSC
    BUMP
  • Dragon Heir ZA
    Apologies saw Vedinc's post and replied below
    Edited by Dragon Heir ZA on August 5, 2015 12:26PM
  • Dragon Heir ZA
    vedinc wrote: »
    Alright all I'm a guild-master of a Daggerfall guild (Ezy Ryders 50+ members) and i'm wanting to add other Guildmasters to my friends list so when My Guild go into PVP we can group up with other Guilds from Daggerfall and dominate cyrodiil( I know not everyone is in to PVP that's fine ) if your interested add me on the psn : Vedinc
    Hope to see you on the battlefield
    Hey Vedinc, i would like to join you guys. PSN is Weapon_ASH

• SCnightmareSC
    BUMP
  • SCnightmareSC
    BUMP