The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Femmes Fatales - Ladies Only Guild

Zennor
Zennor
✭✭
Facebook%20logo2.jpg

Hello fellow female gamers!

I've started up a ladies only guild so we can be free from the male dominance and free to chat as we like to do :smile: ! And to show the men how it's done!

I ran a similar guild with the same name on the EU PC server but due to falling numbers I decided to make the move to Xbox One.
I am a full time mum to a very cheeky 2yr old and have a lot of experience running guilds in this and other MMO's.

I would love to recruit you if you are interested.
I'd like to make the most helpful and social members into officers to help build this guild into something special.
You must be willing to voice chat (in English) so the guild is alive :smile:
We will be PVE and PVP orientated.
We are cross faction due to alts and the way guilds work in this game, but I made the guild as AD.

Please either PM me on here with your gamer tag for more info / invite or contact me in game. My GT is ZennorJuno
Edited by Zennor on June 12, 2015 11:34AM