The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character won't load

beastmode24321
beastmode24321
Soul Shriven
So I started playing on the European servers because the North American ones weren't working. Now that the American servers are up, my character won't load. It makes me start from the beginning. Why won't my character load. Is it because I created him on a European server? Is there a way to transfer it?
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    No. They are separate servers. You can't transfer. You can try and ask though. Use the help menu for submitting a support ticket.
    I rather doubt you'll get an answer soon. And doubt they'll do a transfer.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-