Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

looking for guild

shirleym82ub17_ESO
shirleym82ub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
PSN is kiltedfreak. I have a vet 10 and lvl 10 in AD and a vet 2 in EP. Im looking for active traiding and dungeon guilds at the moment.
  • Devo3
    Devo3

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest

Hello, friend! I believe that the Malformed Fortune; a family of thieving freaks (the 'freak' part being some of us having possesion of Lycanthropy and Vampirism) is able to meet your interests in a guild! We welcome all; regardless of alliance, age, gender, etc. Also, when it comes to activities we participate in ESO, there is no bounds! Whether it be PVP, PVE; you name it, we're doing it! Do consider looking into the guild forum link above and be able to uncover full detail on what this guild is all about; and are willing to offer you!

Regardless of which guild(s) you reside with, I hope you find a guild that meets your interests so you may further enjoy the ESO experience! Thank you for your time reading this post if not the thoroughly detailed guild forum. Happy gaming!
  • Jat240
    Jat240
    Hello! I would like to invite you to Immortal Kings! we are a fun care free alliance that all members are willing to help each other. We are 100+ strong and looking to grow. So you know ahead of time all members are required to go through a week long trial period before being promoted to member, this is to insure we don't get any bad apples. As recruit members you will be able to deposit into our bank, but wont be able to withdraw until you are promoted to member. If your interested, go to immortalkingz.com and sign up for the site and also fill out the ESO application. this will allow you to get in on our forums which will be easy for us all to communicate even when were not home playing. also we will be using it to plan events.We currently have a weekly drawing and are planning some more events. We run PvP just as much as PvE. We have a variety of different lvl characters. We are an EP guild.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to msg me or BigDSoulReaper on here or on our site. Hope to see you there.
    Time to Hero Up
    Immortal Kings Officer
    IK FTW
    immortalkingz.com
  • MexicanMurrican
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/202061/ps4-na-guild-recruitment-thunderbird-ad#latest

Hello! My name is Em, Guild Leader of Thunderbird. We are looking for players (any age, any race, any alliance) to join Thunderbird. I feel that all your needs can be met within this Guild. We are just starting up, but as we find new players willing to join our family, we know we can do well in all activities available! We are also searching for Vampires and Werewolves to expand our Guild's diversity.

Please consider looking into Thunderbird through the link above, and we wish you well with your Guild search!
    NA PS4 Megaserver - MexicanMurrican - Dunmer Nightblade [EP], Khajiit Nightblade [AD]
    Thunderbird - Guild Leader
    "Diplomacy is the art of lying for your alliance."