Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Khajiit Warrior-like character?

Tykune
Tykune
✭✭✭
I've been interested in playing a khajiit warrior-esque character but I've been rather uncertain of which would allow for viable play for both pvp and pve. I've thought of using Dragonknight, but they seem more like a magicka type class so it wouldn't compliment the use of stamina much and dunmer seem to have that market cornered. I also thought about templar, but again, they seem to use magicka more than anything else, but I am looking for which of these two would best compliment the khajiit race as a warrior.
  • Sythias
    Sythias
    ✭✭✭
    All classes can create stamina builds mainly utilizing weapons and stamina. [Though to varying degrees of success]

Some magicka skills are used as support abilities to augment your stamina based ones.

EDIT:

Think of it this way:

A class is more or less a flavor; DK's are fire theme, Sorcerers are lightning and arcane magic, Nightblades are shadow based and templars are light based.
    Edited by Sythias on June 12, 2015 6:56AM
    Sythias Blackhand - Imperial Nightblade - Trueflame NA DC
    Elder Skills PVP Captain
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Tykune
    Tykune
    ✭✭✭
    Sythias wrote: »
    All classes can create stamina builds mainly utilizing weapons and stamina. [Though to varying degrees of success]

Some magicka skills are used as support abilities to augment your stamina based ones.

EDIT:

Think of it this way:

A class is more or less a flavor; DK's are fire theme, Sorcerers are lightning and arcane magic, Nightblades are shadow based and templars are light based.

None of them sound warrior themed lol

Though I am looking for something that is viable for use (to a higher degree of success) in both pve and pvp. But I do plan on wearing Medium Armor if that would help any, and 2hand wielding, with dps'ing in mind. Which class would compliment this better?
    Edited by Tykune on June 12, 2015 7:05AM
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tykune wrote: »

EDIT:

Think of it this way:

Though I am looking for something that is viable for use (to a higher degree of success) in both pve and pvp. But I do plan on wearing Medium Armor if that would help any, and 2hand wielding, with dps'ing in mind. Which class would compliment this better?

All classes are mages. if you go stamina build, the class abilities you are likely to use are the class' support abilities.

cough *nightblade* cough
  • Tykune
    Tykune
    ✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »

EDIT:

Think of it this way:

All classes are mages. if you go stamina build, the class abilities you are likely to use are the class' support abilities.

cough *nightblade* cough

Already have a khajiit nightblade, I wanna make a khajiit that isn't one now :expressionless:

Does this mean for DK and Templar, I would have to invest some points into magicka to make use of these abilities?
  • Tykune
    Tykune
    ✭✭✭
    I'll just go out on a limb and see how well DK fits on a Khajiit. That class seems like it may do slightly more damage
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »

EDIT:

Think of it this way:

cough *nightblade* cough

Already have a khajiit nightblade, I wanna make a khajiit that isn't one now :expressionless:

Does this mean for DK and Templar, I would have to invest some points into magicka to make use of these abilities?
    No. The use of those abilities either apply a buff or burst heal. It's not likely you would spam them if you are using your build effectively, so there is no need for a majica investment. Your base majica should be fine.
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I personaly went for a Sorcerer Khajiit. Sorcerer give you really cool buff that add you speed.
    You can see this video, it's a build roughly tested in PTS before the Update6 went life, but you will see the concept.

This to prove you that class do not matter. What matter is the way you build your character. you want give a warrior feel to your Khajiit, use mostly weapon skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqvU-bLxWb4