Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What level do you need to be on ESO to become a vampire?

daltonhall2327
daltonhall2327
Soul Shriven
Is there a set level you need to be or is it just a set area that needs to be discovered to become contracted with vampirism? I would prefer to just do it legit and have the games npcs bite me over "buying a bite" from another player. Also totally off topic what is the posative on becoming married in this game is it worth it or just another gimmick or a "been there got the t-shirt" kind of thing? And finally when you do or if you do marry is it more beneficial to marry an npc or an actual player in the game?

Thank you for your help and I hope you all have a great weekend! Cheers!
XBOX-1
Murk U Down
Aldmeri Dominion
North American Server
Cheers!
  • GamerSinclair
    vampire spawns are in the last zone of your faction Rift/Bangkorai/Reapersmarch but only at night and spawn in a lunar cycle. Vampire(new moon) and werewolf(full moon) they can spawn at any time at night but you have better chances depending on the moon phase and can be done at any level. As for the marriage thing you can only marry other players and its more of a t-shirt thing except you get a 10% exp boost when grouped with your marriage partner but only works on mob kills and not quest exp....to my understanding.
  • Darklistener666
    Darklistener666
    Soul Shriven
    The first mages guild quest is full of vampires.. And They are level 7
    Here in the forest dark and deep. I offer you eternal sleep.

-Dread Father Sithis
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first mages guild quest is full of vampires.. And They are level 7
    Those ones can't infect you with vampirism. The only ones who can are the bloodfiends that spawn in the 5th full zone of each alliance, and only at night, and only on certain nights (it has to do with the phase of the moon, but I'm not sure which phase specifically it is).
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)