Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

[PC-NA] Blackwater Blade

Vurian97
Vurian97
✭✭✭
With the consoles in the threads now, it's time for us to bring ourselves our own PC thread BwB.

[Something about me stirring the pot in zone chat goes here]
[Something about someone raging and claiming I am a DC spy follows up]

So how is all of our lovely Non-Vet PC players?
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The moment I logged into blackwater tonight and started my usual antics I got called (paraphrased) an AD "transplant" or something similar.

I was like wut, ive been DC on blackwater for about eight months now.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    I lol'd a little bit harder than I should've.. but it's the fact that I know it's true. If someone doesn't agree with your idea you are somehow affiliated to the other factions.
    It's even better on EP side bcuz the [some group name that starts with an e and ends with a p with an m in the middle goes here] group insists on controlling all politics and if you say something that they don't like, they all jump on you. It's almost like they enjoy being trolled.
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what happens to all you spy's :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XOzyBQ594E
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see a new environment on EP. Quite the beautiful group we have going now.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    AD just went for an emperor push and failed at last keep. DC flagged Ash up and EP took BRK and Aleswell.

It was a good effort by AD, I give them a props to manage, but once they stated getting gang-banged, it was futile.