Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Buying vamp bite 10k

Yukonicus
Yukonicus
✭✭
looking for someone who is willing to sell a vamp bite on ps4/NA/EH. Psn is xOTOx_Shinigami. Message me please if your willing to help me out.
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll leave you with the same note as the last guy

Really?! damn if I had thought enough ahead I would of transferred a vamp along with my ww. We're giving these away on PC.
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    I'll leave you with the same note as the last guy

Really?! damn if I had thought enough ahead I would of transferred a vamp along with my ww. We're giving these away on PC.

Ye, and just imagine how quick prizes will be simular to the PC.

Let's do the math (just for funs sake).

Let's say that there are now 1000 vampires in each alliance on the two consoles.
    They now bite 1000 other vampires. But they take 2 weeks (in my experience) to level the line to rank 6.
    So after two weeks you got the 1000 initial vampires + they have bitten in the first week and are ready.
    After three weeks this is 3000 vampires ready to bite.
    After 4 weeks it will be 5000 vampires ready to bite.
    After 6 weeks it will be 10000 ready to bite..
    etc.

So all in all it will turn common in no time. and this doesn't even include the people who gets it from the npc's That will also be a few dozen per cycle.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU