The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

elder scrolls imperial upgrades or crowns not working in game since release on ps4

A_Lama_Snackbar
i puchased imperial edition digittal on release i also purchased crowns none have appeared in game . no i cannot select any race and no i did chekck the mail. i have 2 friends with the exact same issue and one of them purchased the hard copy of the game with a redeem code for imperial and that didnt work either. sony has iinformed me its a developer issue and my email ticket with eso just replied with a generic email telling me what i should have AND I DONT have any of it. i seriously need some answers here and so do my friends and ther countless other people across ps4 and xbox facing this issue. i am sick of seeing people run past me on a horse please give me some sort of confidence a solution is coming soon i am loosing patience here