The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

15 min login then booted after 5 minutes

Caspur
Caspur
✭✭✭
This has been happening for about an hour and a half. What is going on? Is this something that is going to get fixed? How long until I can actually play the game? I see that it is happening to tons of other console players. Can we get word from ZOS on if they are going to get this fixed?
A place where everything and nothing exists, this is my playground.
  • EnvyIndy
    EnvyIndy
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue, can't even play the game.
  • Caspur
    Caspur
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, the wait times are getting longer and the play times are getting shorter. My latest wait time was over 30 minutes and I was kicked in less than a minute...
    Edited by Caspur on June 12, 2015 2:58AM
  • Zfro
    Zfro
    Soul Shriven
    Same is happening here 15mins waiting then kicked after 2 mins. Are your nat restrictions open?
  • trogbad
    trogbad
    Soul Shriven
    For the love of god, would you guys fix this already?!?!
  • Caspur
    Caspur
    ✭✭✭
    Zfro wrote: »
    Same is happening here 15mins waiting then kicked after 2 mins. Are your nat restrictions open?

Mine are open.
  • kjruhl
    kjruhl
    Soul Shriven
    Better yet.... How do I get my money back
  • ahumorousdeath
    ahumorousdeath
    Soul Shriven
    This is crazy. 20 min wait just to be kicked in 2 mins!
  • Archangel88111
    Archangel88111
    Soul Shriven
    I've been waiting for an hour and still at the loading screen... plus I'm trying to work on my character getting unstuck. This game is unbelievably amazing, but my god... if this crap can't get fixed fast then I'm done.
  • lsneakl
    lsneakl
    ✭✭✭
    Game has run solid the last hour no issues but going to bed now love it when servers are not an issue
  • Caspur
    Caspur
    ✭✭✭
    lsneakl wrote: »
    Game has run solid the last hour no issues but going to bed now love it when servers are not an issue

Same here haven't been booted in over an hour.
  • ladydystopia
    ladydystopia
    Soul Shriven
    I'm queued for approximately 20 minutes and once I finally log my character in I get kicked off the server within 5. This has been going on all day for me.