Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

anyone have any daedra hearts they would be willing to give or sell on ps4

legacy1567
legacy1567
Soul Shriven
I'm in the daggerfall covenant
  • Elk
    Elk
    Curragraigue Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Laplace wrote: »
    So... anyone know a good place to farm them for an AD character? I'm Veteran Level 2.

If you race through Cadwell's Silver the third Alliance should be the best place to find daedric hearts

Giles.floydub17_ESO Giles.floydub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Look in Caldwells Almanac that the previous poster mentioned. It lists the names of the quests that need to be completed. It is a short list. Open of your journal and select the tab for Caldwell's Almanac and there you go. Complete silver to be able to progress to gold

Link to how to get there.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Cadwell's_Silver

Once you get there read what the players say.

Yasha Yasha
    ✭✭✭
    Where can I get daedric hearts and do any vendors sell them?
    April 25
    Insightful Agree Awesome Quote Report
    Zosia Zosia
    ✭✭
    You can get them from containers in Cadwell's Gold and from deconstructing certain items.
    April 25
    newtinmpls newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deconstructing daedric style items ... I've also gotten some from hirelings.
    April 25
    Ourorboros Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very rarely, you'll get some from refining. You can get them from deconstructing daedric style items, but those are rare before vet levels, and not common then. Daedric hearts won't appear in containers until you reach Caldwell Gold zone as stated above. It is the rarest racial stone in the game, except for dwemer scraps/frames. If none of the above works for you, you can buy them in guild stores. But they are expensive. And you can't use them to craft until you have learned the motif. From what I gather, the Crown $tore version of the motif has no level restrictions, but you have to be level 50 tier 9 materials in an equipment craft before you can learn the in-game motifs.

edit: corrected requirement. It's been a long time for me, fuzzy on the details.
    Edited by Ourorboros on April 26, 2015 2:56PM

This is all just in case no one gives you none.this will be the next thing. Hope this helps.