Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf/DK/Redguard build

HolloWxWolf
HolloWxWolf
Soul Shriven
Hey guys I just started ESO for XB1 and it's fairly overwhelming. I've read a few guides on what class and race is best for a werewolf and decided to go with Redguard Dragon Knight, I'm also aware your class skills are useless while in beast form other than passives and buffs. Question being, from lv 1-max what skills and abilities can I build into that will buff my werewolf form and be useful in standard form. Just afraid to waste into useless skills and wasn't sure if a respec is possible or not. Any help would be appreciated =^.^=. Main focus is PVE
What is worse than a wolf in sheep's clothing?

Best Answer

• WntrWolf
    WntrWolf
    There are skills you can get for various classes that help boost ultimate points. Once you shift you just have to keep eating bodies to stay in wolf form
    Answer ✓
  • Firaithel
    Firaithel
    ✭✭
    Hi

I'm not really sure what skills would help you in werewolf form because there is a werewolf skill tree available when you become a werewolf, so you would have to level up these skills to make your werewolf better. Also for non-werewolf form it depends on what weapons and armour you decided to use and once you have level up those skills.

Hope this helps you!
  • tiamak
    tiamak
    ✭✭✭
    I play a Redguard DK. Yesterday, a guild mate bit me and I accepted Hircines blessing. I've been a normal human being from level 1 to v14 before. What I want to say: Don't focus on the werewolf thing so early on. Most of the time, you won't be in werewolf form, because the transformation is very expensive to cast. So, just level and invest skillpoints as if you didn't know anything about your dark fate to come. You will be a DK who sometimes transforms into a big dog, not the other way round.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tiamak wrote: »
    I play a Redguard DK. Yesterday, a guild mate bit me and I accepted Hircines blessing. I've been a normal human being from level 1 to v14 before. What I want to say: Don't focus on the werewolf thing so early on. Most of the time, you won't be in werewolf form, because the transformation is very expensive to cast. So, just level and invest skillpoints as if you didn't know anything about your dark fate to come. You will be a DK who sometimes transforms into a big dog, not the other way round.

Just a side note - if you've been a werewolf only since yesterday, you may not know that the cost of the werewolf transformation goes down as the ability increases in ranks. It is still fairly costly ultimate when fully developed, but nowhere nearly as much as when you first get it.
  • tiamak
    tiamak
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, thank you. That I didn't know and it relativizes my point a little.
  • HolloWxWolf
    HolloWxWolf
    Soul Shriven
    Seems to make sense. I'll try not to let my ocd stop me from enjoying the game lol.Thanks for all the helpful advice!
    What is worse than a wolf in sheep's clothing?