Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sheogorath, Haskil, And The Shivering Isles

Uneed2Stop
Uneed2Stop
✭✭✭
Anyone else get EXTREMELY excited when they did the eso quest that brings you to Sheogorath in the shivering isles where you get to see Haskil 1000 years younger?? I was completely freaking out because i literally played the shivering isles on oblivion a few days before the eso console release.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that was pretty good. I think you're going to enjoy the Mages Guild storyline :)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    is it really 1000 years younger??

ESO plays in 2e882. The second era ends in 896. so 314 years later.
    the third era ends in 3e433 with the events in the shivering isles. So that is 433+314=747 years later.

Just curious of my math are correct here :smiley:

And as Enodoc said. The Mages guild storyline is the best ever!
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    So that is 433+314=747 years later.

Just curious of my math are correct here :smiley:
    You are correct. the "1000 years" reference is with respect to Skyrim (which is actually 948 rather than 1000, but that's a lot closer).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Uneed2Stop
    Uneed2Stop
    ✭✭✭
    Alright alright so I'm off by a few hundred years lol. My lore knowledge isn't totally perfect lmao. I knew haskil was that old but I was pumped to see him such a long time ago. Also ma'iq the liars descendant lmao. Finding the staff that read "from ma'iq, to the next ma'iq" or something along those lines. And yea in the mages guild questline I just talked to shalidor.Im pretty pumped to see what happens with that whole sheogorath mess hehe
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO Shivering Isles was the best part of Oblivion. It is good that they revisited Sheogorath in Skyrim and here.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • Uneed2Stop
    Uneed2Stop
    ✭✭✭
    Yeeeea bro i agree. Oblivion in general really touched my heart. *** Glarthir. I still remember that psycho ass wood elf. And guys i finished the mages guild questline now. IT REALLY WAS AMAZING!!! I chose the "bad" choice to get that skill point book. WORRRRTH IT. And holy crap the perk you get made me so happy! There were a lot of books and notes that i enjoyed but never got to save only screenshot so i was freaking out.