Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown store CP buff's

MonkeyFuzzz
MonkeyFuzzz
✭✭
So i just heard in a TS3 chat these champion point 50% buffs are coming to the crown store next week .... apparently 1000 crowns for 10 2hour consumable buffs that will grant you 50% more champion point experience .... correct me if im wrong but is this not pay to win garbage that was said would NEVER come to the crown store ?
Edited by MonkeyFuzzz on June 12, 2015 1:33AM
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can also craft drinks that provide the same buff, so depending on how rare the ingredients for it are, I wouldn't consider it pay to win.
  • Exstazik
    Exstazik
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can also craft drinks that provide the same buff, so depending on how rare the ingredients for it are, I wouldn't consider it pay to win.

Let math.For example you can grind 4 cp per hour.With potion you will grind 4CP+50%=6 CP per hour.

If ingredient farm will take 20 min for 1 potion---> you farm 20 min+40 min grind with potion (3 CP+50%)=4,5 CP/hour
    If ingredient farm will take 40 min for 1 potion-->farm_potion_40min+20 min grind (1cp+50%)=1,5 CP/hour
    SO if craftable version will take more then 20 min ingame farm-->it's p2w

• Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are Experience Point potions that you can buy in the Crown Store or find the recipe parts for in game, but it is not known at this time if this will affect how you gain CP once you reach Vet levels.

I haven't seen anything about CP specific buffs happening.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Exstazik
    Exstazik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    There are Experience Point potions that you can buy in the Crown Store or find the recipe parts for in game, but it is not known at this time if this will affect how you gain CP once you reach Vet levels.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/176211/experience-point-boosters/p1
    Psijic Ambrosia is the version that is available in-game. It gives the same magnitude of boost to Experience Points gained as the Crown Experience Booster (50%), but only lasts 30 minutes. However, Psijic Ambrosia is considered a drink, and thus works with Provisioner passives that affect drinks! We’ll get into this more below.
    Both Psijic Ambrosia and the Crown Experience Scroll can be used at any level or Veteran Rank. Their boosts apply towards advancing your level, advancing your Veteran Rank, and for advancing your Champion Points. They do not apply towards things that don’t work off of Experience Points, like the Mages Guild and crafting skill lines.
    Edited by Exstazik on June 12, 2015 2:15AM
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Exstazik wrote: »

Let math.For example you can grind 4 cp per hour.With potion you will grind 4CP+50%=6 CP per hour.

If ingredient farm will take 20 min for 1 potion---> you farm 20 min+40 min grind with potion (3 CP+50%)=4,5 CP/hour
    If ingredient farm will take 40 min for 1 potion-->farm_potion_40min+20 min grind (1cp+50%)=1,5 CP/hour
    SO if craftable version will take more then 20 min ingame farm-->it's p2w
    Let me do some math too:
    Out of one ingredient you will get 4 drinks. Each drink will last 50min. (Considering you have the passives)
    So 1 ingredient --> 3h20min increased experience
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Exstazik wrote: »
    Nebthet78 wrote: »

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/176211/experience-point-boosters/p1
    Psijic Ambrosia is the version that is available in-game. It gives the same magnitude of boost to Experience Points gained as the Crown Experience Booster (50%), but only lasts 30 minutes. However, Psijic Ambrosia is considered a drink, and thus works with Provisioner passives that affect drinks! We’ll get into this more below.
    Both Psijic Ambrosia and the Crown Experience Scroll can be used at any level or Veteran Rank. Their boosts apply towards advancing your level, advancing your Veteran Rank, and for advancing your Champion Points. They do not apply towards things that don’t work off of Experience Points, like the Mages Guild and crafting skill lines.

Thx.. so they did go back on their word about it not affecting CP gain. It is a form of P2W then. Unless the recipe parts are easy to come by in the game.
    Far too many characters to list any more.