Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AWOL Royalty (EP) - Recruiting Players for Long Term Unity

OhItsReckt
OhItsReckt
✭✭
I'm going to try and be rather different and actually pull people in, instead of just giving everyone the same old spill about joining the guild with no reasoning.

First, I'd like to thank anyone who reads this post, regardless of whether you join or not. So, thank you.

Let's get right into the reasons you should join AWOL Royalty. We are friendly, we don't shun out players for any reason, we are a family. Acceptance is a key element to success. We are comedic, we constantly joke, and tease each other, strictly in a sense of fun. We are pretty knowledgeable of the elements which make up ESO so far, at least for first time players, and all of the knowledge is offered free of charge. Lastly, we are helpful, not to say that some of the other guilds out here aren't going to help you. But we'd like to gather a core group which we can take to the end, being one of the best along the way.

Recruitment is rather open at the moment, given you show activity. Leveling up, communication, whatever the case may be. Just show me that you're going to actually play the game. The early stages are the most important. This is where you build trust.

If you have any questions, or would like to seek enrollment, you can feel free to add or message me.

PSN - x_MERC_EM_x
  • OhItsReckt
    OhItsReckt
    ✭✭
    Can we get a bump?
  • shirleym82ub17_ESO
    shirleym82ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey this guild sounds great. i have 2 vets and some lowbies if you wanna add me PSN kiltedfreak.
  • OhItsReckt
    OhItsReckt
    ✭✭
    Let's get another bump for the success we've have so far.
  • OhItsReckt
    OhItsReckt
    ✭✭
    Gonna bump this again.

We're getting there people.

Completely helpful group of people, we have a guild bank, discussing buying a guild trader or herald ( tabard ).

We are really making moves people, we'd really love for everyone here to be a part of the family.