Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking For Players To Team Up With. (Read)

Rebellion_zach
Hello I'm looking for anyone that likes to play and have a great adventure discovering new lands and quest. Add me on xbox one if intrested,
Gamertag: Rebellion I Am
  • ZombiePigHam
    Hi Rebellion, what level are you? Only level 13 at the moment but looking for some people to group up with for dungeons/quests so have added you.
    Xbox One gamertag: ZombiePigHam
  • Rebellion_zach
    Hello Zombie I was level 15 but I started over due to the fact that some quest I started, I couldn't complete. Because of the glitchy servers. Right now I'm level 7 and wonderful we can help each other out, I accepted your friend request.
  • Rebellion_zach
    Bump
  • ZombiePigHam
    Cheers - looks like you've got some catching up to do then! (Though if I'm honest I'm way too easily distracted by other things on the game to level up at a decent pace, ha)
    Xbox One gamertag: ZombiePigHam
  • jroderick13
    Hey guys, im lvl 9 and wouldnt mind joining a group to play with! My gamer tag is lManDownl
  • Wallaby32
    Wallaby32
    Soul Shriven
    Guys! I'm a level 10 Healer and I want to level up with a group. Hit me up on PSN: Wallaby32

PS4 NA server