Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please help me get out of Auridon!!!

PaTrillLife
How do you explore the other sections of the world? I only seem to be able to explore the small island that Sugar Claws takes you to. I'm level 10 and can go to Cryodil but want to explore the other sections. Please help!!!!
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finish the quest line in Auridon that revolves around the Queen. At the end of that quest line, you'll be able to advance to the next zone.

Or, if you have friends that are already ahead of you, you can simply teleport to them ...
    smile.gif
  • PaTrillLife
    Thank you man! How can I get back on track to finding where the queens quest are? I feel like I've come across more than one queen in Auridon or she must just be all over hah
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you man! How can I get back on track to finding where the queens quest are? I feel like I've come across more than one queen in Auridon or she must just be all over hah

She actually does appear in a few places at the same time.

NE of Vulkhel Guard is a Quest Marker that is related to the Queen, if you have done that, then farther North is another marker related to her. Along the way are a bunch of quests to do.

Anyway, look at your map and try to find the White or Black markers (white is your active quest, black are quests you have but do not have selected in your journal, or are new quests, but the new ones tend pop when you get close to them, not from across the map)

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Queen Ayrenn gets around :D
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)