Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for someone to take me to Reaper`s mark

lucariothehunter
lucariothehunter
Soul Shriven
can someone take me to Reaper`s mark i don't know where to go
i am in the North America sever i am with the aldmeri dominion and i am doing this on xboxone.
Edited by lucariothehunter on June 12, 2015 3:52AM

Best Answers

• Firaithel
    Firaithel
    ✭✭
    Hi

Each alliance has there own werewolf and vampires spawn locations.

Here are the locations for where to find werewolf's for each alliance:
    Aldmeri Dominion : Reaper`s mark
    Daggerfall Covenant : Bangkorai
    Ebonheart Pact : The rift

Remember to become a werewolf you will need to go to one of these locations depending on your alliance during a full moon cycle.

Or you could do it the easier way and get a player to bite you.

Hope this helps! :)
    Answer ✓
  • Firaithel
    Firaithel
    ✭✭
    Also you can switch between being a werewolf and vampire, you will need to visit a priest of arkay. You can find him in The Rift area in Rifton. You will need to go the mages guild and look for a priest called "Prelate Sabinus" he will cure you. He will charge you some money, unfortunately I don't know how much though.
    Answer ✓
  • FreddyFarkas
    I'm interested as well. Werewolves > Vamps all day.
    Someone probably has better advice than me.

Xbox One - x Compozure x
    Guild: Lock N Load (recruiting!)
  • DiMarco
    DiMarco
    So if one becomes a warewolf they cant become vampires? ever? and what are the perks of being a warewolf??
  • lucariothehunter
    lucariothehunter
    Soul Shriven
    vamps burn in day werewolf do not