The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wrong Account Linked to ESO

Aqualina
Aqualina
Hello, I'm writing this post on behalf of a good friend of mine, where as he's unable to register for the forums because he has yet to receive a "code" to register on the forums. Now, onto the problem:

On the release of ESO my friend installed the game via disk and downloaded the 15gig Day 1 patch successfully with no issues, but when he went to log into the game to register his new account (he was in the Beta but is using a new account because he doesn't know the email he used for the closed beta) he is unable to, due to the game telling him to verify his account, which, as i said, he cannot access the old email used because it's using his Beta information for some reason.

Currently he's at his wits end because he has no way of playing the game of solving the issue because everytime he calls Zenimax customer support, he either A. gets no answer, and the line keeps ringing, or B. he gets an answer, is automatically put on hold, and then wait's for an hour or 2, only to have the phone hung up on him. Needless to say, he's extremely upset and displeased with the amount of support he's gotten so far.

So is there any way for him to unlink the old account from his PSN so he can access the game with the new and current account? Again, he is unable to access the forums, and his ticket was apparently closed when he tried on his new account, and hasn't heard word from customer support since the midnight release of the game.
  • Aqualina
    Aqualina
    I also want to add that the account issue is not MY account, it's his account. So I'm unsure if i can put in anything with: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask and it not be against the TOS even with my friends permission. It would be great to get clarification from a Mod or Dev
  • Aqualina
    Aqualina
    Is there really no fix for this issue to the point where this was a waste of money? Can't get support via calling and being on hold for 3 hours, nor via email....
  • stickmenz
    stickmenz
    I've still been waiting 3 days... pathetic