The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recruitment: Bear Duck Society

Xaldyn
Xaldyn
Soul Shriven
Greetings fellow players, the Bear Duck Society, ( or BDS for short), has officially extended its reach to Tamriel. For those interested in joining please leave me a message requesting to join. Don't be shy, I'm in need of mature players willing, and Strong enough to be officers in my ESO division of BDS.

In short we are elite players who seek to dominate video games through advanced PvE and PvP gameplay. For those who are unsure if you are capable of competing in ESO PvP and PvE, we also seek to train and better others at playing the games our society is extended to.

Since our ranks are currently low, we are looking to accept most of those who request a position in BDS. I personally don't care if you have a mic or not, as I'm willing to play the regardless of communication or not. If you are interested please send me a request and a friend request. Gamertag: XxSiloesxX66