The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can Someone help me? Stuck,Can't move at all.

Weesmithers
Weesmithers
Soul Shriven
So im doing the fall of the veil quest nd i go to talk to the queen near the end. Problem? she aint there, so i log out and wait 5 mins. back in we go. Yay! now shes there, problem now? i cant move at all ingame. my camera wont rotate and i am invisible in 3rd person. i used the unstuck feature but it didnt help it sent me to a waypoint and now im stuk there. I created new character to pass the time and see if it helps. Now that one is stuck too. nyone have any idea whats going on?
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • Inactive Account
    Inactive Account
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you on console or PC?
  • Weesmithers
    Weesmithers
    Soul Shriven
    Whoops shoulda said, xbox one
  • Inactive Account
    Inactive Account
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not familiar with the console versions, but do they have a repair option anywhere in the load in / launcher menu?

If there is one run it.
    If not you should probably submit a ticket.
    Edited by Inactive Account on June 11, 2015 5:39PM
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've created a ticket for you, @Weesmithers so that our Support Team can take a look! Thanks for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    I had to hard reset my entire Xbox. Fixed the issue...also this is the Xbox one support thread so no need to state what he's playing on lol.
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • Weesmithers
    Weesmithers
    Soul Shriven
    think it might work if i just uninstall eso and re install?
  • Archangel88111
    Archangel88111
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same problem! This is ridiculous. It has been an entire day that my character cannot move and is invisible. I need help!!!
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to check, @Archangel88111, did navigating to the Menu -> Help -> Get Me Unstuck fix your character?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Archangel88111
    Archangel88111
    Soul Shriven
    No it did not.. I tried it many times. I tried warping to a wayshrine normally and with the "get me unstuck" and it does warp me bUT I am still stuck and invisible... I have power cycled the xbox many times as well and tried logging in and out. I can access my map and full menu, just not able to move at all... please help me quickly, I am losing my patience as I have lost at least 24 hours of game time so far...
  • redleader83
    redleader83
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same issue. I can't seem to get it fixed even after trying all the previous solutions.
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On launch day, one of my characters was stuck and using the unstuck feature didn't fix it. I logged back in and out immediately and that character was still stuck. I stopped playing that character the rest of the day and by the next morning that character was unstuck.

Yesterday morning I had a couple of other characters start off as stuck when I logged in. I completely closed the game, turned my xbox off, waited an hour and when I logged back in all my characters were no longer stuck.

I suggest filing a ticket with support if your character is stuck longer than an hour and logging in and out doesn't fix it and neither does using unstuck.
    Edited by Grunim on June 12, 2015 3:58AM
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• Archangel88111
    Archangel88111
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the reply. I have a ticket started and they gave me a power cycle process to try.. I am in the process of trying it but have been waiting for an hour and a half to get into the game... my character has been stuck for over 24 hours