The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Aldimiri Dominion CRYPTIC AFFLICTION wants you ! pve pvp

grass-assassin
THE CRYPTIC AFFLICTION are looking for any and all types if players from casual to competitive. We range from all types of activities as well, from helping eachother in PvE to dominating tamriel in PvP. We will soon have enough members to have a guild bank and eventually a guild trader. If you want to join you can leave a comment here or message/add me on PSN, my ID is GRASS-ASSASSIN . I'll see you in the taverns or on the battlefield.we got quite a few high vet level players now and will soon be hitting the pvp and dungeons hard . hit me up peeps please have a mic .
Edited by grass-assassin on June 24, 2015 7:45PM
  • grass-assassin
    bump hey guys got 8 people im level 30 now climbin high need more people i wanna do some heavy dungeon farming here soon or have someone grind levels with me
  • grass-assassin
    got 22 people now 1 vet and 4 or 5 at lvl 30s and rest 10-20
  • grass-assassin
    up to 27 people now guys got like 4 more lvl 30s running dungeons and grinding mobs going to have the guild store up soon hit me up !!
  • jcgreen1104
    Send me a msg lvl 31 almost 32 psn ice_cube1104 I don't care if your vamps or werewolfs
  • Angelofdeath190
    PSN: angelofdeath190 lvl 24
  • grass-assassin
    sorry folks i didnt expect messages on here lol hmu in a psn message then ill add yas
    got 67 people now
  • grass-assassin
    got lots of hits psn messages keep em coming people
  • grass-assassin
    were staying at about 70 people got about 4 vr 14s and within a week should have about 5 or 6 more . at that point we will be starting to make dungeon crews to farm for vet gear . hit me up a message here with psn names or pm me on psn and ill add you when i get on .