Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I need to verified my account xbox one

triera480
triera480
i am being told that i need to verify my account. I have pressed x to resend email but have had nothing, this was last night and its the same this morning. I would like to be able to play the game so is there a way i can unlink my account so i can start again or is there another fix
Edited by triera480 on June 11, 2015 4:33PM
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • ijacksparrowed
    ijacksparrowed
    ✭✭✭
    If you click the "Account" button at the top of this screen and log in I think there is an "unlink my account" option.
  • ZOS_Ann
    ZOS_Ann
    ✭✭
    We moved this thread to a more appropriate subsection. Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • triera480
    triera480
    @ijacksparrowed thats the point i can't see my account to unliked :(
  • triera480
    triera480
    ZOS_Ann wrote: »
    We moved this thread to a more appropriate subsection. Thank you!

Can I get support from the dev team i really want to play :(
  • triera480
    triera480
    Can I get support from the dev team i really want to play :(
  • JokerZ75
    JokerZ75
    Soul Shriven
    Could u let me know also what to do with this issue my brother as got the same problem & needs to unlink the email address he as added on his xbox to ESO
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've put in an email ticket for you with our Support Team, @triera480. Someone will be in touch about your account.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post