The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Have not been able to load my character

ITSxJEWBACCA
ITSxJEWBACCA
Soul Shriven
I have contacted customer support multiple times without help. when I create a character and try to load it, it says to make sure I have a valid internet connection. I am connected to Xbox live and all other games work. I have deleted and reinstalled the game multiple times. Someone please help me
  • Belthor_Moonblood
    Belthor_Moonblood
    ✭✭✭
    Try hard shutting the Xbox down, if that does 't work all you can do is try at a later time. It happens to me too, but only a few times, then it puts me in. I also get that same message when I am trying to fast travel or go to a locations that requires a loading screen and it kicks me.
  • Capt.Morgan61
    Capt.Morgan61
    Soul Shriven
    The exact same thing has happened to me. I have done all my port forwarding and have an open nat but still have never gotten past the character loading screen even one time.
    All my friends close and afar have made it on. All my other games work fine, I have good network connection and good multiplayer connection
    Have hard booted, rebooted router and researched this to death to no avail. All I get from Bethasda is a form letter saying to do 3 steps I already have done.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I am at loss on what to do next other than return the game.